Little Artist – Art Creativity
God has gifted children with a wild imagination. Harnessing that gift, Little Artist allows preschool age children to use a unique method of drawing and hands-on art to maximize development, creativity and fine motor skills. Children will learn basic techniques, build on basic shapes and colors, and learn about artist Famous artist.
“All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.”
– Pablo Picasso
12 reasons to sign up your preschooler:
- He/she will learn to follow directions
- Hold and use a pencil
- Understand and draw basic shapes
- Stay on task and complete activities
- Increase his/her attention span
- Gain fine motor and handwriting skills
- Develop his/her image vocabulary
- Enhance his/her communication skills
- Develop kindergarten readiness
- Increase self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Explore creativity and hands-on fun!
- Make holiday crafts