StoneBridge Christian Academy is currently accepting applications
StoneBridge Christian Academy is looking for Teachers!
Apply by e-mailing Katie at Katie@stonebridgechristian. com
Start Date: August 17th Prep. & School Starting August 31st.
Zoom & in Person Interview
Talk to Mrs.Katie now on facebook Messenger!
- Full Time and Part -Time Preschool Teachers
- Full Time Kindergarten Teacher.
- Runners / Subs / Aids
Seeking individual that:
- Christian Teacher who is on fire for the Lord!
- Teach Children about the love of Jesus Christ
- Be creative and fun in Teaching
- Able to use Provided Curriculum and be able creative Curriculum
- Nurturing to students
- Able to meet each child’s needs to best ability
- Meet State Standards for age appropriate learning
- Maintain a clean and organized classroom
- Follow CCLD, CDC, and School Policy and Procedures
- Is able to work in a fast paced environment
- Is able to multi-task
- Is able to switch directions or tasks frequently
- Is willing to lead others
- Maintain a stimulating learning environment
- Can work in a team environment
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is committed to personal and professional development
- Is motivated, confident, self-starting, and has a desire to solve problems
- Can assist in other areas outside the classroom
- Curriculum Development and assistance
- Contribute to and create a team building culture and environment for staff and families.
- Develop strong relationships with families, children, and staff
- Comply with licensing procedures
- Project a positive and upbeat attitude
- Function and assist in classrooms fast paced working environment
- Demonstrate highly effective time management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- 12 ECE Units are Required for Preschool Teachers and Aids
- CA Teaching Credential and 12 ECE units required for Kindergarten Teacher
- Mandated Child Abuse Training
- Background Check
- CPR and First Aid
- Required Vacations by Community Care Licensing
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
Virtual Zoom Conferences and Meetings are Required.
Mask or Face Shield are Required
Download an application by clicking the button at the bottom of this page.
Thank you for inquiring about StoneBridge Christian Academy. Please review the requirements listed below. Please pick up an application and full it out to the best of your ability.
StoneBridge Christian Academy is not only a job but also a mission to serve Christ. We have a family- like atmosphere and strive to go above and beyond. We teach according to the Holy Bible and hold ourselves to a much higher standard than many other preschools; we are not a daycare. We want you to love your job and will discuss benefits, pay, and open positions during a formal interview.
We are always accepting applications and will call you for a formal interview if we have an opening that you are being considered for. We keep all applications open for 120 days and would like to encourage you to reapply / add to your profile at any time.
Please turn in your application with a copy of identification, resume, and unofficial transcript to the School office as soon as possible.
ECE Requirements: Minimum of 12 ECE units
(Note some units might be listed differently on your transcripts. Colleges do not always have the same course numbers because of this course descriptions may be required).
EAR 20 Child Growth and Development- 3 units
EAR 24 Introduction to Curriculum -3units
EAR 42 Child, Family, and Community -3 units
EAR 28 Principles, and Practices of teaching Young Children- 3 units